mercredi 18 avril 2012

Greetings Freshly Pressed Visitors!


Hello, Freshly Pressed visitors! Thanks for checking out my blog!
I’m glad that you clicked through to the front page to see a little bit more about it beyond the Stallone/Schwarzenegger debate, and I’m sorry – I really am – that I closed that poll before you could vote!
While you’re here though, I hope you’ll find some things you like. I try to review the biggest new releases every week, and post reviews. For example, this last week, I hit all three major releases: “Lockout“, “The Three Stooges” and “The Cabin in the Woods“…
Each week, I take a look back at classics via my series “Movies That Everyone Should See” you can take a look through that category by clicking the link above, or scroll down and have a look at the sidebar on the right for some examples, and just click the posters!
I also co-host a weekly movie podcast! The (title pending) Movie Podcast with Tank and Fogs! You can check that out here… give it a listen, I think you’ll like it!
But the big thrill of my site is trying to get interesting movie discussions going every week! Each week, in my “Tossin’ It Out There” posts, I bring up a movie related topic of discussion, and let people have their say! Click the link above, check out some of the topics, and share your thoughts! We have a GREAT crew of commenters that come through every week, I hope you’ll join in!! :D

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire